2017 Miss Hamilton's Outstanding Teen
The Miss Hamilton Outstanding Teen Pageant is a preliminary to the Miss Alabama/Miss America Outstanding Teen Pageant system.
All contestants who participate in the Miss Hamilton Pageant must be:
- 13 years old by March 3, 2016
- 17 years old or younger by July 31, 2017
- Single and never married
- Of good moral character
- Clear of any judicial probation or suspension for her her chosen school
- Clear of any pending judicial case filed and never convicted of any crimes
- A citizen of the United States of America
- Live, work, or attend school in Marion County, Alabama
The Miss Hamilton Board is willing to assist prospective contestants with interview skills, talent selection, and general pageant coaching to prepare contestants for each portion of the pageant. For more information or to request assistance, please contact Amanda Tice at (205) 921-3177 ext. 5323.
Click on each filename to download a copy.
Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed you can access it here.
The Miss Hamilton Outstanding Teen Pageant is a preliminary to the Miss Alabama's Outstanding Teen Pageant. The pageant will be held at the Bevill State Community College - Hamilton Campus - Business Center located at 1333 Military Street South, Hamilton, Alabama 35570. Bevill is located at the south end of Hamilton approximately two blocks from the North Mississippi Medical Center - Hamilton.