2020 Miss Hamilton's Outstanding Teen
Platform: Just Breathe
The Miss Hamilton Outstanding Teen is a preliminary to the Miss Alabama/Miss America Outstanding Teen programs.
All contestants who participate in the Miss Hamilton competition must be:
- 13 years old by the first day of Alabama's Outstanding Teen competition
- No older than 17 years old by July 31, 2020, unless 18 years old and have not graduated high school as of July 31, 2020
- Single and never married
- Of good moral character
- Clear of any judicial probation or suspension for her her chosen school
- Clear of any pending judicial case filed and never convicted of any crimes
- A citizen of the United States of America
- Live, work, or attend school in the state of Alabama 30 days prior to the local competition
The Miss Hamilton Board is willing to assist prospective contestants with interview skills, talent selection, and general pageant coaching to prepare contestants for each portion of the pageant. For more information or to request assistance, please contact Amanda Tice at (205) 921-3177 ext. 5323.
The deadline to enter is June 14, 2019. Contact Tracey Carter at (205) 412-1976 for more information.
Contestant packets must be mailed to Tracey Carter at 361 Military Street South, Hamilton, AL 35570.
Click on filename to download a copy.
Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed you can access it here.
The Miss Hamilton Outstanding Teen Pageant is a preliminary to the Miss Alabama's Outstanding Teen Pageant. The pageant will be held at the Bevill State Community College - Hamilton Campus - Business Center located at 1333 Military Street South, Hamilton, Alabama 35570. Bevill is located at the south end of Hamilton approximately two blocks from the North Mississippi Medical Center - Hamilton.